PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on bagsandbanglesonline.co.uk. Placing an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, please read them carefully
- We endeavour to give as much technical information as is reasonable about the products we sell. All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. We always try to make sure that the information given on our site is as up to date as possible but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case.
- The total price payable for the goods and delivery will be as shown at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to adjust the price if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- We accept debit/credit cards, on the order you must provide us with your exact billing address and telephone number – the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit card has been properly received.
- Any shortage pilferages, damage in transit or non-delivery must be notified within 7 days of invoice date.
- Our liability is limited to free replacement of unused goods found to be defective through faulty materials or workmanship, and must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- No goods exchanged or credited after 14 days of purchase unless otherwise agreed by Bags & Bangles.
- Any goods returned without our prior consent or having been so returned, any complaints made which are rejected by us, shall be held entirely at the customers own risk and expense.
- It is the customers ‘sole responsibility to ensure that any goods returned are received by us.
- Strictly no returns or exchange on used item.
- Sale or clearance items are strictly non- refundable or exchangeable whether used or unused.
- Goods that you simply changed your mind about are nonreturnable or exchangeable.
- All zip fasteners although tested are not guaranteed, we are not responsible for zips.
- Items that consist of diamante or studs, will not be refunded or exchanged for fair wear and tear.
- No exchange or returns on modified goods.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
- We will do our best do deliver the goods to the standard specifications on your order but do not hold ourselves legally liable to any claims for late delivery, short deliveries or non-deliveries. It therefore follows that we will not be responsible for any claims by you for loss of profits, damages or compensation arising out of the contents of this clause.
The above contract takes the place of and excludes any statutory or warranty or condition implied at common law, and accepts no further liability.